MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHIC ART IMMORTALISED ON PAPER!
Shooter Magazine is always looking for original & artistic mobile photographic content for our future issues.
Our main goal is to be a point of convergence for photography communities, and a medium for reproducing the most interesting work and sharing it with thousands of enthusiasts around the globe. We describe the magazine as a counter-cultural and counter-trend product that is sold via the Internet, but uses a traditional high-quality paper format. We want to take the virtual and make it tangible, to take the ephemeral and make it eternal, and to show the artistic heights that can be reached by sensitive, curious amateurs wielding mobile phones.
By submitting photos for publication in Shooter Magazine you are stipulating to us that you own copyright to these photographs or have permission from the copyright holder to submit these photographs. You are granting Shooter Magazine a non-exclusive license to use the photograph in its submitted form, subject to re-sizing to fit the magazine format, for publication in the Shooter Magazine for as long as the publication exists. If an image is used as a cover to the magazine you are granting Shooter Magazine permission to use it for promotion on sites such as instagram.com. None of the photographs may be downloaded, stored, printed, manipulated, distributed or used in any form without prior written permission from the copyright holder. Works published in this magazine are protected under domestic and international copyright laws and are not considered to be public domain. Should you, for any reason, wish your photographs to be removed from the magazine, we will make every effort to do so.
If you would like your work to be considered for publication, read the submission guidelines below:
• Please limit your submission to no more than 10 images.
• Images must be shot in mobile phones.
1. Image file specifications:
• High resolution .jpeg files only.
• A minimum of 2500 x 2500 (pixels) & anything above.
• No borders or watermarks.
2. File naming:
• Please name the image files with your first & last name followed by a Instagram nickname, title, year and device.
• Add a dash to separate the characters. (Example for “Milos Kalvin” = milos kalvin @miloskalvin. The sun, 2012. iPhone 5.jpg)
• Subject line of your email should read “Submissions – (your full name)”
• In the body of the message please tell us where you are located.
• Please send your images in 1 email or a download link to a cloud service of your preference (ie: mediafire, dropbox etc.)
• Add a URL for more of your work – personal website & instagram links are the main preferences of this publication.